Choose from the drop down list below to view our workshops in detail.
Tell me more about:
Understanding how to develop the talent in your employees is possibly the most important skill a manager can possess. Learning how to coach and mentor your employees will help you unleash their potential and allow you to focus on taking your business to the next level. In this workshop you will be given the basics of coaching and mentoring, and then you will spend most of the day applying what you have learned. As you practice your new coaching skills you will be given feedback by an ILS coach and by your peers. You will also have the opportunity to be a coaching subject to see what it feels like to be coached by effective and ineffective coaches. You will leave this workshop with powerful tools to develop your employees as well as hands on experience for applying those skills.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Receive instruction as to how to coach and mentor your employees.
- Break into small groups to practice your new skills.
- Have the opportunity to be a coach, subject, and observer to develop unique learning perspectives on the coaching process.
- Get individual attention from an ILS professional under “live” coaching conditions.
- Understand your strengths and weaknesses as a coach and create a plan for your future development as a coach.
- Make a plan to develop your coaching and mentoring ability in the future.
Honest, thought provoking…very, very good content and presentation.”
~ Workshop participant