Choose from the drop down list below to view our workshops in detail.
Tell me more about:
It is critical to the success of your business to annually make a plan for your future. If you don’t regularly make a plan, set goals and communicate them to your employees, you will be constantly reacting to your competition. This vital workshop, led by a skilled ILS facilitator, allows the leadership in your company the time to communicate, plan and connect with each other. You are sure to leave this workshop energized and refocused for the continued success of your company.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Engage in a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis of you and your competition.
- Review the past year’s performance.
- Discover problems that need to be overcome in the upcoming year.
- Develop goals for the upcoming year.
- Work on a long-range plan for your team.
It has taken years to find the right [company] to help me in my attempts to make [this] a great company. I know we have a lot more work to do, but I’ll thank you now for helping me to see what needed to be done to ‘break out’ and move to the next level.”
~ Jason Janoski, President, Attaché