Integrated Leadership Systems of Columbus, Ohio, is looking to add a leadership consultant. ILS has been in business for over 20 years and does leadership training all over North America. The associate we are looking for would have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of leadership consultants doing a combination of coaching, consulting, and training. Our team has successfully transformed multiple companies, helping them create world-class cultures and results. We are looking for consultants who are passionately committed to improving their world community and are ready to lead by example. Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- While much of the training can be done virtually, applicants must be able to travel to Columbus, Ohio, for some of the in-person training.
- An advanced degree in psychology.
- Education in business is a plus.
- A deep passion for helping people and personal development.
- Possess humility and a team-first attitude.
- Be comfortable speaking in front of and facilitating groups.
- Be comfortable being authentic/vulnerable with your teammates and clients.
- Have good emotional intelligence.
Integrated Leadership Systems does a combination of coaching, consulting, and training. Day to day duties might include coaching someone, teaching a workshop, or working in a business to help them change their culture. This position requires a set schedule for the first year, but then you can set your own schedule. This position pays $84,000 for doctoral level and $72,000 for master’s level for the first year and then can, but are not required to switch to straight commission. Candidates with experience may receive significantly more based upon level of experience. Average income of full-time consultants on commission is around $150,000 per year. Please address the above qualifications in your cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!