Choose from the drop down list below to view our workshops in detail.
Tell me more about:
Lawsuits cost American businesses billions every year. In this workshop, you will learn how to make those challenging ethical decisions. You will also have the opportunity to do case studies with your peers which are designed to hone your understanding of business ethics. This workshop will help the members of your organization develop the moral compass necessary to protect your company’s reputation.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Gain an increased appreciation for the difficulty of ethical decisions in today’s business climate.
- Learn how to make more effective ethical decisions.
- Teach you how to respond to ethical case studies with group interactions provided by our instructor.
- Assemble a game plan to keep this issue in the forefront of your organization’s thinking to prevent problems in the future.
- Engage in activities and have discussions which drive home these lessons.
*Note: ILS provides no legal counsel for business planning or business decisions. Before engaging in business services we encourage you to seek the advice of a legal professional.
I have now attended two of your workshops and have benefited enormously from them. You have a gift for making difficult material easy to understand.”
~ Greg Ruf, CEO, MBA Focus